Cloud computing application delivery
With the business development needs of State Grid Corporation, the services provided by a single data center have been far from meeting the needs of users. How to improve the user access efficiency and access quality has been a problem. At present, the load balancing equipment in the data center of the company's provinces, cities, directly affiliated units or data (disaster recovery) centers in three places are all hardware equipment. Due to the close coupling of network function and hardware, this deployment mode is limited by the closure and limitation of hardware architecture. There are many problems and challenges, such as hardware equipment failure, low degree of independent control, high security risk, multiple brands, high operation and maintenance costs, more and more complex architecture, poor flexibility and scalability, more and more difficult business changes and higher energy consumption.
The customized load balancing of the project will realize the decoupling of network function and hardware physical architecture through software, realize the function virtualization, automatic deployment and flexible expansion of network equipment by using the idea of software definition, and build a flexible network resource pool to meet the requirements of flexible deployment and migration of cloud services, it supports the construction requirements of the national network's three sets and five major centralized data centers.
The load balancing software provides perfect server load balancing function, supports global server load balancing scheduling algorithm, health monitor algorithm and sessionpersistence algorithm, and realizes load sharing of L4-L7 of services to ensure the response and business continuity of services; It provides global server load balancing capability and supports global server load balancing between data centers based on Intelligent DNS.
- Realize the global server load balancing function of multiple data centers, and support L4-L7 load balancing for the content application of a single data center
- The deployment of virtualization application delivery products is flexible and simple. To realize resource pool deployment, application delivery resources can be dynamically changed.
- Virtualization application delivery products need to support high availability deployment to prevent single point of failure of software products
- Virtualization application delivery products must support the KVM and VMware virtualization platform
- Improve the high availability of applications in the data centers of various provinces and cities of the State Grid, and ensure the user access experience
In the first phase of the State Grid cloud platform project, the business layer disaster recovery scheme of the four data centers should be realized. According to the actual needs, deploy multiple sets of software application delivery products in each of the four data centers, and realize the business layer flexibility of the State Grid cloud application through intelligent DNS. According to different global server load balancing algorithms, users are reasonably allocated to different data centers. At the same time, it can realize the mutual disaster recovery function of business layers in multiple data centers. Once an application fails in a data center, the application delivery products can automatically migrate the application traffic to other normally available data centers, ensuring the high availability of the business layer and improving the business continuity.
In addition, it has deployed Horizon Networks's server load balancing, business self-healing, elastic expansion and unified management platform and other products in the State Grid cloud computing architecture on the virtualization platforms of multiple data centers. Through powerful load balancing, application self-healing, server virtual machine elastic expansion, cloud computing and other technologies, it can meet the needs of state grid users.
The virtual series application delivery products of Horizon Networks are designed to adapt to the current development of data center, the current situation of the network and the rapid growth of applications. The system adopts the latest multi-core and multi-processor technology, which can provide high-performance L4-L7 application processing capacity. The original SPOS operating system can ensure the availability and reliability of applications through rich L7 features and flexible health check function while providing high-performance. VirtualAD Series products can run on VMware, KVM and Hyper-V platforms, showing excellent performance and stability.
Now, the four cloud platforms of phase I of State Grid have been put into use, in which power dispatching and other systems have used virtualization load balancing to ensure the stability of business system, the quality of service access has been reliably guaranteed, and the access experience has also been significantly improved. Benefit to the health monitor mechanism of Horizon Networks VirtualAD application delivery products, the data monitoring center of State Grid successfully realized the real-time monitoring of server health status. When the server fails, VirtualAD products can immediately switch the next connection of users to other servers with normal services, ensuring the stability of application services,the two VirtualAD application delivery products are connected in the way of HA mode, when the active fails, the standby will switch to the active immediately, which ensures the stability of the whole business system access.
Why choose us
- Domestic brand, independent and controllable, high cost performance.
- The virtualization load balancing and CloudMC unified management platform realizes the flexible and scalable ability of cloud application delivery products, and the software throughput can be flexibly allocated through the management platform
- The equipment configuration and maintenance are simple and convenient compared with foreign products, and the technical service is provided by the original factory personnel.
- It realizes the business layer multi activity of multi data centers, and ensures that the application system can allocate traffic among multiple data centers according to specific algorithms.